?

Log in

 
 
27 January 2011 @ 10:49 am
VOICE | FILTERED TO THE CONVOY  
[The feed is silent for a few moments, broken only by a wave of static that disperses after a while, and then a woman's voice can be heard.]

Hello...? Is this the Convoy I'm talking to? [Pause, almost hesitant.] If it is, I would like to speak with your captain, please. If not, please respond still - I require aid to find that ship.

[She sounds okay for the most part, but there's a tinge of something, as if she sounds rushed - or maybe stressed, in some way. Maybe talking to this stranger would reveal something...?]
 
 
 
tidesnpc on January 27th, 2011 05:09 am (UTC)
My companions and I are travellers, all of us merely wanting to wander Reial and see the world for ourselves. We also happen to be... magic users, and our brand of magic is... unique.

[Pause, and then:] We were camping in the nearby forests when we were ambushed by satyrs - they are known as practitioners of demonic magic. I suspect... they wish to use our magic for evil purposes.

...only I managed to escape, but the rest of my companions are captured. However, due to the nature of our magic I can track them down, but I will need... some time. The magic of the satyrs are interfering with my own.
Optimus Prime: so we can be freethegoodtouch on January 31st, 2011 04:15 am (UTC)
Don't worry. We'll get them back.

In the meantime, you're welcome on board the Convoy. As soon as you have an idea of where we need to go, let us know and we'll depart.

...do you have a name?
tidesnpc on January 31st, 2011 04:25 am (UTC)
...thank you. [Sounds a lot more relieved now, seriously.] I will be sure to tell you the moment I locate my companions.

As for my name... you may simply call me Jade.
Optimus Primethegoodtouch on February 1st, 2011 06:30 am (UTC)
Roger that. If there's anything else we can do for you, Jade, let us know.
tidesnpc on February 1st, 2011 06:36 am (UTC)
I will. [Subtle pause.] Thank you for your aid, sir. I appreciate it deeply.